What class should I register my child for?
- If your child is not yet in first grade, he/she would be in our Tiny Tot program. Classes in this program are based on age.
- Baby Nastics – 6 months to pre-walking *West Gym only
- Toddler – Walking–2 years old (parent participation required)
- Munchkin – 2-3 years old (parent participation required)
- Kinderkiddies – 3-4 years old (parent participation required)
- Kiddies Plus – 3 ½-4 years old
- Kinder Kids 1 – 4-5 years old
- Kinder Kids 2 – 5-6 years old
- Superkids – By teacher recommendation only
- If your child is in first grade, or higher, he/she would register for our Developmental Program. Classes in this program are based on skill level.
- Level 1 is the beginner class for both boys and girls. If your child has no prior gymnastics experience, sign them up for level 1
- Girls Level 2-advanced developmental is by teacher recommendation only
- Boys Level 2-5 is by teacher recommendation only
- If your child has some gymnastics experience on regular sized equipment and is first grade or higher, we recommend that you bring them in for a skill test. In a skill test, one of our instructors will evaluate your child’s abilities and make a recommendation. To schedule a skill test, please contact our office at:
- Waukesha (262)549-3344
- Brookfield (262)782-3430
- In our Tumbling/Cheer program, the beginner class is for students who are 8 years or older, with little tumbling experience. Progressions to the intermediate or advanced classes are by teacher recommendation only. For more information, please contact our office
What do the kids do in a Tiny Tot class?
- In our Tiny Tot classes we strive to develop every child’s self-concept and self-esteem, while instilling the basic fundamental movement skills during their developmental stages and promoting physical activity as a part of a healthy life style. In order to do this we work on many different skills including;
- Ball Handling
- Perceptual Motor Skills
- Body Awareness
- Locomotor Skills
- Listening Skills
How does my child move to the next level?
- Progression in our Tiny Tot program is based on age (for more information please see the what class should I register for section)
- Progression in our Developmental and Cheer/Tumbling programs are based on skill level. Each level in the Developmental and Cheer/Tumbling Programs has a set of skills that must be mastered before your child is ready to move to the next level. Your child will receive a progress report that shows what skills they have mastered and what still needs to be worked on. Mastering all of the skills in each level usually takes multiple sessions. If you have any questions regarding your child’s progress, please contact his/her instructor
How long are the classes?
- Tiny Tots – All classes in our Tiny Tot Program are 40 minutes long, with the exception of Baby Nastics (30 minutes)
- Girls Developmental
- Superkids – Level 4 are 1 hour long
- Level 5 – advanced developmental are 1 ½ hours long
- Boys Developmental
- Superkids – Level 3 are 1 hour long
- Levels 4 and 5 are 1 ½ hours long
- Cheer/Tumble – All Cheer/Tumble classes are 1 hour long
What should my child wear to class?
- Tiny Tots – we recommend a T-shirt and shorts with no buttons, snaps or zippers. Girls may wear a leotard if they wish. Long hair should be pulled back in a pony tail. No socks or shoes in the gym
- Girls – we recommend a leotard, however a T-shirt and shorts are acceptable, as long as they are not loose fitting and have no buttons, snaps or zippers. Long hair should be pulled back. No socks or shoes in the gym
- Boys – we recommend a T-shirt and shorts with no buttons, snaps or zippers. No socks or shoes in the gym
- Cheer/Tumble – we recommend a T-shirt and shorts as long as they are not loose fitting and have no buttons, snaps or zippers. No shoes or socks in the gym.
How do I register?
- You can register in person or by mail for either location.
- Online registration is only available at our Brookfield location
What happens if my child misses a class?
- We allow 2 make up classes per 12 week session, please call the office of the location where you wish to schedule a make up class in advance
- Classes must be made up during the session they are missed